Market Intelligence Manager
Job TitleMarket Intelligence Manager
- Join a market leader in the lighting industry
- Great opportunity to be part of our growth strategy
- Dynamic and collaborative culture
Marketing Intelligence Manager
Philips Lighting ASEAN & Pacific regional marketing office provides multi-market program development/enablement, guidance, support, training, enablement and best practice sharing for Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, South Korea and Pakistan. The regional marketing office supports both Professional and Consumer businesses. The Marketing Team, of which this role is a member, works alongside Segment and Channel marketing to help country teams deliver targets and drive transformational change projects. This role covers both B2C and B2B businesses. Peers include specialists in marketing/marcom, digital, PR, shopper marketing, product marketing as well as colleagues focusing, colleagues focusing on the Consumer, Professional and OEM business as well as the Product teams. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
As Regional MI Manager, you will be the point of contact to have general understanding of overall business including market size/growth, market/competitive trends and analytics, brand/product positioning, brand equity, competitive tracking & analysis, consumer/end user segmentation (need base) insights generation for product innovation and marketing campaign activation. Provides consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/enduser research info/date to the organization
- Develop and implement regional market research plan aligning with business objectives.
- Provide guidance and help to countries on local market research needs
- Monitor trends on macro-economic data, construction growth and market movement as input to MA&F for on-going market size refinement and forecast.
- Compile business intelligence info/data via market trend and competitive analysis
- Drive deep consumer/enduser segmentation understanding to support decision making process.
- Manage research agencies & partners’ relationship and knowledge ensuring superior service and research outcome.
- Build strong relationship with MI colleagues from global, country and BG teams.
- Represent ASEAN & pacific on all MI related matters.
Here at Philips we are passionate about what we do. We offer you a culture that is reflective of this and thus you will be part of an organisation that continues to innovate and question convention to discover new and better ways of doing things.
We offer an environment where you are encouraged to learn through structured programs and from each other, ensuring that you are never short of a challenge.
Close to public transport and with onsite parking readily available, our salary package for the successful individual will be commensurate with experience.
We are looking for
- Confident, self-starting, result orientated
- Strong team spirit
- Degree in Marketing covering MI
- Experience in regional MI role an advantage
- Very comfortable working in flat, non-hierarchical structure; this role has no direct reports
- At least 6 years of solid market intelligence experience across B2C and B2B via close co-operation with research agencies
- Deep understanding of key research methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated competence in managing complex research projects, building relevant business actions, tracking results and providing overview on regular basis
- Excellent command of English, good written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills (at all levels in the organization)
- Able to influence and convince others through knowledge; adapt and thrive within a multi-cultural business environment
- Able to travel
- Agency experience is a plus
Interested or know someone who is?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in working with a group of likeminded individuals where your contributions will be valued and rewarded.
Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top