Market Intelligence Intern FALL 2017
Job TitleMarket Intelligence Intern FALL 2017
Marketing Intelligence Intern
Work with the Philips Lighting marketing team to conduct market research in order to gain an edge on our competitors.
- Gather secondary and open-source information on competitors and markets in support of business group initiatives
- Utilize internal dashboards and reports to support analysis of markets, trends and opportunities
- Conduct research into specific topics of analysis including products, customers, applications,
- Assist in development of effective research structures and approaches.
- Organize, analyze and synthesize research findings/analysis and effectively communicate findings in both written (presentation) and verbal briefings to MI staff and stakeholders.
- Work with marketing colleagues to develop market research surveys using questionnaire development platforms, and share research results.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required in support of MI and business groups.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
We are looking for:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing or market research with an interest and passion for market and competitive intelligence
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be articulate with effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with conducting secondary research.
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail, and the ability to work independently, managing your own workload.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top