Market Data Manager CEE
Job TitleMarket Data Manager CEE
Philips Lighting, a Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) company, is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and employed 33,000 people worldwide.
As a Market Data Manager CEE you will monitor, improve and harmonize all master data and related data management processes and tools within own scope of responsibility in cooperation with domains and global services.
You will lead the day to day data management activities which help smooth operations in the CEE market. You will be working with Product Marketing, Supply Chain, Sales teams, F&A Controllers in a hands-on role of analyzing data, managing customers master data, prices and product contents and summarizing on metrics like pricing, launch parameters etc. You can play the role of Team Lead according the dimension and the complexity of the CEE market.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing stakeholders in the Market
- Leading a team towards lean operational excellence
- Single point of contact in the Market: Managing the data activities around products, customers, prices and vendors, the DM resources (Data Specialists) according to global processes and tools and in close alignment with the central teams (Regions, Domains) and counterparts in the other Markets
- Driving Daily Management / continuous improvement. Improving data quality and SLA
- Leading Business reviews. Managing Market stakeholders' expectations, priorities and communication
- Monitoring product activation (PRT) according instructions / Checking Market Product master data
- Product Lifecycle Management : Execute Phase in/out (inside / outside SAP), global pruning and MIP
- Driving the execution of publication activities / customer collaboration on product data ensuring phase in/out of products in customers IT Systems via B2B/B2C standard (e.g. BMEcat/Etim, 1WorldSync, etc.)
- Monitoring the customer master data process (execution by Infosys / ShuttleForCustomer in the future)
- Adapting Customer master data according reporting business requirements in SAP and SalesForce.com
- Monitoring & maintaining product related pricing processes/approvals: list price changes, price communication, net price & discount, limit prices (ZMIN, ZELP/ZNLP)
- Assisting regular price changes: tariff, discount and maintain customer price conditions, net prices
- Improving operational excellence business process creating value out of data around EDI, POS, SAP PR2/PR4, SFDC, reporting tools, pricing management and analysis
- Managing the resourcing and execution of all data management activities (services & projects) in the scope
- Aligning with all stakeholders (factories, business, market, purchasing, etc.) in the scope on demand and priority
- Driving performance of activities in the scope according to agreed SLA's
- Graduate with Bachelor or Master degree, with the preference in IT field, in a technical Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering discipline, IT & Econometrics
- Fluent English and Polish (both written and spoken) is obligatory
- 3+ years of proven experience in a "Data Related" environment (ERP, Business Analyst, Databases, etc.)
- Proven track record in leadership roles driving data management or equivalent
- Managerial skills with drive for results
- Experience in data management in SAP + preferably 1 or more of MCM, WMS, CRM, SalesForce.com
- Experience with Digital (e-commerce, BMEcat/ETIM, Data syndication with customers B2B/B2C, etc.)
- Proven track records in data analysis and reporting is required
- Familiar with business models, market introduction and phase out process and distribution network
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft tools to manage and analyze large amounts of data
- Affinity with IT and business applications in complex environment: Experience with SAP R/3 master data management. Practical knowledge of SAP (ERP module) is a must
- Familiar with Lighting product portfolio, business models and distribution network (value chain processes and business models - product, solutions, software, service) will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills to challenge and influence counterparts
- Quality mind-set: focus on process and data quality
- Lean competencies would be a plus
- Good interpersonal skills: Active, open, motivational style, good communication & relationship
- Business savvy, result-oriented, team player.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top