Marcom Specialist Thailand, Digital Marketing
Job TitleMarcom Specialist Thailand, Digital Marketing
At Philips, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light sources are rapidly replaced with electronic light sources (LED) and this has enabled the use of digital technology to connect and control lighting and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before. The innovation speed has increased dramatically and the scope has expanded to electronics, software, communications and information technology, systems engineering and data analytics for services.
As a MarCom Specialist you will be implementing marketing communication ideas and programs in support of for a Consumer channel and e-Commerce channel and developing plans for product promotions in support of marketing objectives. You will work with multiple agencies and contractors and evaluates the performance of these vendors as needed.
- Plan, develop and execute online campaigns through the most relevant and effective networks such as web, SEO/ SEM, Facebook advertising, email, e-newsletters, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Integrate online campaigns with other marketing activities to support both B2C and B2B
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Work with creative & media agencies on briefing campaign objectives & laying out communication /media frameworks that translate creative ideas into effective execution
- Collaborate across functions to drive an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Ability to analyse online performance based on Adobe Analytics / Omniture for web and Facebook page insights for weekly or monthly report
- Monitor and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with agencies and internal teams
- Maintain the B2B/B2C website - SEM / SEO specialist, content creation as and when needed newsletters to B2B customers
- Support on-ground marketing events as assigned as part of the Marcom team
You will be part of our Thailand Marketing team, reporting directly to the MarCom Team leader with close supervision of the country's Marketing Head. Our local Marketing team is composed of talented and innovative Product Managers, MarCom specialists, Channel and End-user Marketeers and Marketing admin support.
- 3+ years of solid internal MarCom experience gained from a fast paced industry
- Experience in managing advertising agencies, promoters and
- Ability to plan, demonstrate and communicate different marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in social network analytics and business platforms is preferred
- Education: Bachelor / Master degree
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions our approach is to observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders- to ensure that what we do every day addresses their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and even with consumers in their homes, Philips Lighting seeks to simply enhance people's lives with light.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top