Job TitleMarcom Specialist
At Philips, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light sources are rapidly replaced with electronic light sources (LED) and this has enabled the use of digital technology to connect and control lighting and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before.
As MarCom Specialist for Finland, you own the marketing plan and you execute the communication through instruments like advertising, promotional programs, public relations and trade shows, and not least digital activities.
You participate in the development of plans for product launch and promotion in support of marketing objectives and you prepare materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communications.
- Based on customer/market insights secure a compelling messaging that resonate with the customer
- Leverages insights to deliver a rich customer experience using appropriate MarCom tools
- Keep the Customer Decision Journey updated
- Defines target messaging strategy to guide brand positioning in the market
- Execute touchpoints in the market to make sure Philips is always present when customer needs lighting
- Drives effective marketing spending
- Manages local external agency for localization
- Supports operationally any marketing activity organized in the market
- Leads content creation and localization in the market for every channel
- Localize and execute Nordic campaigns
- Own the design of one Nordic Campaign in cooperation with segment marketing and will be responsible for the execution through MarCom specialists in the other countries.
- Support Revenues growth
- Govern marketing spending
- Drive cross functional collaboration and alignment
- Influence a winning spirit
- Define and develop the right competences to achieve excellence in the job
We are looking for
- Marketing/Category experience preferable from B2B
- 3+ years of proven track record in developing marketing and communications plans and understanding how the implementation of plans impact organic growth and success of acquisition integration
- 3+ years of experience with strong customer orientation, and the ability to develop/maintain collaboration with external partners
- Demonstrated ability of understanding business operations, marketing principles and management skills and techniques
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelor degree in Marketing, business management, or a related discipline, MBA in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of MarCom theory and practice
- Strategic communications planning skills
You will report to the Head of MarCom Marketing and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Finland and be part of the Nordic Marketing Team. You will be based in our Vantaa office in Finland.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your leadership and marketing skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies (and discounts on Philips products).
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Philips career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a telephone interview and afterwards business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top