Job TitleMarcom Specialist
Modular Lighting Instruments (www.supermodular.com) has been conquering the world since 1980 with its leading high-end architectural lighting, in which creativity and technology are key. Modular sets itself apart from other players in the market through its complex and persistent identity and pronounced drive for individuality. For our partners and customers we are not only "a brand". By listening, absorbing and adding our expertise, we fulfill the customers needs and desires by co-developing the right solution.
In addition to the headquarters in Belgium, we have showrooms in New York, Amstelveen, Paris, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Munich, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Luxembourg.
As a global MarCom Specialist, your challenge will be to develop/deliver communication strategies across the entire spectrum of communication disciplines including: media and public relations, internal communication, advertising, marketing, new media and social media.
Use the network of public relations (professional, press) to create extra possibilities to communicate with the customers. Initiate, develop and coordinate public relations and marketing communications plans and activities to reflect the overall marketing strategies and plans.
Develop the digital program strategy managing the user experience throughout the customer decision journey. Integrating relevant digital touchpoints such as LinkedIn, Facebook, architectural platforms, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Increase the organization's profile across media, and with influencers and organizations
- Translate the digital and communication marketing objectives into a yearly marcom plan, specifying required deliverables and projects, according to the Modular guidelines
- Guard the brand image.
- Write and edit collateral material for various media with a focus on social media and website.
- Develop/execute media strategy across all media.
- Writing releases, and statements
- Implement and expand social media strategy
- Develop relationships with target media representatives
- Ensure staff are well briefed on key communications issues
- Develop key messages, lead on creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology across all media
- Report on and analyse all aspects of communications
- Develop a SEO and SAO strategy
- Lead best practices sharing and learning sessions to elevate the education of all relevant Modular employees, dealers, architects and installers.
- Develop, implement and improve CRM strategy
- Scope: global
We are looking for
- Professional with a full understanding of digital marketing and communication strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of English, strong writing skills
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Affinity with architecture/design
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary package (inclusive lunch vouchers, end year gratification, holiday pay)
- 20 days of leave and 9 days extra additional compensation
- Solid pension scheme (at least two different group insurances), and a collective health insurance inclusive dental care (possibility for the members of your family to join at a competitive price)
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, free web-based training and coaching on the job
- Possibility to buy Philips shares and the newest products (online shop)
- Healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours (with possibility to work from home)
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips Lighting career site http://www.philips.com/careers/lighting - vacancy number 267973
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top