Job TitleMarcom Manager
At Philips, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light sources are rapidly replaced with electronic light sources (LED) and this has enabled the use of digital technology to connect and control lighting and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before. The innovation speed has increased dramatically and the scope has expanded to electronics, software, communications and information technology, systems engineering and data analytics for services.
The development and creation of marketing communications to promote new launches and existing products and systems & services to increase brand preference of our portfolio in the market.
- Defines the MarCom strategy and guidelines for Philips Lighting Thailand both for Consumer and B2B (Professional) channels.
- Translates the marketing objectives into a yearly marcom plan, specifying required deliverables and projects, according to the guidelines.
- Responsible for the realization of MIP activities for all new products as part of the launch plan and takes care of timely availability for optimal market introduction.
- Responsible for the content and presentation on all media within the guidelines of Philips Lighting
- Manages agencies within the strategy and guidelines of Philips Lighting.
- Responsible for the yearly MarCom budget of the country
- Responsible for the planning and realization of the MarCom activities and deliverables, taking care of consistency, the brand image, the required quality and within budget.
- Measures performance of communication effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements
- Leads a group of MarCom Specialists and takes care of the required resources and evaluation of results for an optimal performance.
You will be part of our Thailand Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. Our local Marketing team is composed of talented and innovative Product Managers, MarCom specialists, Channel and End-user Marketers and Marketing admin support.
- 10+ years of solid internal & external MarCom experience gained from a fast paced industry
- Strong brand marketing / management experience is required
- Working knowledge of Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Experience in managing advertising agencies, promoters and
- Ability to plan, demonstrate and communicate different marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in social network analytics and business platforms is preferred
- Education: Bachelor / Master degree
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions our approach is to observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders- to ensure that what we do every day addresses their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and even with consumers in their homes, Philips Lighting seeks to simply enhance people's lives with light.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top