Manufacturing Program Manager
Program Manager Manufacturing Electronics
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We are the global leader in lighting, building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As a program manager you will lead a team of business, functions and IT as multi-disciplinary team. These teams are located in Eindhoven, Valladolid, Pila and Tijuana.
Main focus of the program is Electronics and Innovation covering the Signify Electronics factories located in Pila, Tijuana and Juarez, as well as the interfaces with outsourced manufacturing, internal and external customers.
Together we can...
Together with the business you will work on the definition of the factory of the future concept in Electronics called the connected factory program. Your role will be to work with the business teams on the requirements and translate this into a design and deployment roadmap in line with the new Signify manufacturing strategy.
Stakeholder management with the BG-MT as well as the site MT teams is a key part of your role.
Your program is part of the future Digital Manufacturing and Digital Backbone program within Signify, these programs contribute to the digitisation journey of Signify.
You are responsible for an ongoing program in manufacturing, you lead and direct team(s) in order to achieve project objectives, meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct all project resources in order to realize the desired goals for the project(s).
Next to the program scope of Electronics you will also be responsible cross deployment programs for some of the key functional domains of Plan 2 Finish Goods e.g., inbound components and outbound product warehouse, internal logistics, detailed scheduling, Industrial quality, traceability.
As Program Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Signify Electronics Plan to Finished Goods program with prime focus on manufacturing, quality and internal logistics
- Responsible for achieving the targets as described in the Electronics P2FG roadmap.
- Leading the multi-disciplinary Electronics team (business, IT and supplier)
- Responsible for the input and alignment process the build next year roadmap (stakeholder management)
- Travel will be 10-20%
In order to be successful in this role, you bring the following experience and competencies:
- Bachelor degree in technical domain, preferred electronics
- Senior experience in managing multi-disciplinary virtual teams.
- More the 10 years of experience in shopfloor, manufacturing and logistics, electronics is a preference
- Team player with good communication skills
Back to top