Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Responsibility and organization of supervised production process
- Develop, maintain, and improve manufacturing and inspection processes and procedures by studying product requirements.
- Design of holding fixtures and anodes to be used to optimize anodizing process.
- Works with project manager to release New products
- Coordinate pilot run samples for NPIMonitoring and reporting leading performance indicator
- Optimization and continuous improvement of the processes also focusing on cost optimization
- Process reviews and internal audits Implementation of new machine and equipment, assessment of maturity of processes and organizational solutions
- Participation in the implementation of new products
- Testing and releasing of new process materials and components for production
- Acquisition of knowledge, provision of training and verification of the skills of production operators FMEA analysis and monitoring and updating of Control Plan
- Cooperation in building a culture of a safe working environment
- Work with IPL & business team to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Work with design engineers assuring optimum manufacturability, cost and compliance to manufacturing design rules for all products
- Create technical solution and organizational conditions to implement new products into production environment without significant disturbances
- Develop new solutions and/or enhances existing products: use analytical and systematic approach for optimal solution
- Ensure standardization within product platform and compliances to standards.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, Anodizing experience
- University (or college) degree, preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Independent working, taking ownership and being able to make own decisions
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Good communication and ability to build partnership with different layers of the organization
- Analytical skills
- Prioritization skills
- Structured thinking
- Conflict Management
- Good command of English language
Back to top