Manager Threat Intelligence
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This position is a key member of the Security Operations department within the Information Security Office, based in Eindhoven. You will have a direct role enabling the Detect / Respond Security Operations processes in order to safeguard our information assets, supporting the business to move into the solutions and connected devices marketplace.
You will also have the opportunity to further advance your career in a company that believes in offering its employees the challenges and opportunities they need to grow professionally and personally.
You will report directly into the Head of Security Operations of Philips Lighting Solutions (LS). Your two person expert team will focus on creating and consuming cyber intelligence about Threat Actors and Threat Vectors affecting company interests. This team will also be responsible for data analysis in order to identify previously unseen Threat indicators and turning those into use cases for SIEM alerts.
Together we can...
As the Senior Manager, Threat Intelligence you will be challenged to leverage your experience in the production of actionable Threat Intelligence. Your products will be used to influence and set the strategy for the protection of the company's information assets.
- Leads the global top tier Threat Intelligence function
- Collection, analysis and distribution of Information Security (InfoSec) threat information from multiple sources
- Maintenance of threat actor profiles and corresponding data on their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Preparation of intelligence products, including high-quality papers, assessments, briefings, recommendations, and findings.
- Development and maintenance of expertise on cyberspace operations, emerging cyber threats and trends
- Hunting and discovering previously unidentified/unknown and emerging threats and understand new adversary TTPs
- Development of use cases for SIEM for previously unidentified threat indicators
- Leads and contributes practically in key projects, ensuring their compatibility with the strategic direction
The ideal candidate must have a passion for security, with a good understanding of adversary motivations, capability and intent in cybercrime and the tools and techniques of the trade.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years building and leading successful teams, including developing team members' talents
- 3+ years in IT / Information Security roles, with 3+ years of experience with Cyber threat analysis
- CEH, CISSP, GIAC, or similar Information Security certification is preferred
- Deep knowledge of IT / Information Security
- Subject Matter Expert in Threat Intelligence
- Experience with big data analytics, especially as applied to Security analytics
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of cyber-attack vectors, malware analysis, cybercrime networks and methodologies
- Proficient with networking concepts and protocols
- Ability to be concise and clear in communication
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top