Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting/Light Gallery, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- In a role as Management Assistant at Signify, you will have the opportunity to work together with the General manager and the Sales Manager of our B2C division Light Gallery. You will work independently on the full range of secretarial tasks which involve a high level of responsibility
- As our Management Assistant, you will perform all standard supporting and you need to be extremely proactive to enable decision making and prioritization.
- Responsible for all secretarial and administrative duties for both managers, incl. manage the calendar and schedule appropriate meetings for the managers
- Contribute to Marketing projects when required (support when campaigns are launched, order material,...)
- Improve cost profitability, and optimizes spending (spotting value for money deals) of executive by making appropriate choices when booking travel arrangements, conferences, hotels etc.
- You'll provide end-to-end administrative support, handle information requests, and preform fundamental office support such as agenda management, scheduling meetings, translations, internal mailings, keep the facebook page up to date, ...
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor degree as Management Assistant or relevant experience is recommanded;
- You are trilingual Dutch, French and English;
- A first experience of managing/collaborating with stakeholders in a commercial setting
- Proven planning and execution skills, proactive
- Strong business acumen
- Effective communication and stakeholder management
- Resilient and strong ability to multitask/structured and organized
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills and strong affinity to IT tools and social media
- Serves as a primary contact of executive access to the management team, employees and all internal and external stakeholders
- If you have any remaining questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the career site- vacancy number 278468 .
Ready to join our Journey?
1.Send us your resume
2.Connect with our recruitment team (video/phone interview)
3. Meet our hiring managers & Meet us in person
4. Embark on your Signify Journey
For more info check our Career website and our Signify website
Back to top