Job TitleMaintenance Technician
We challenge you to take an active role in maintaining our machines, building and grounds.
- Perform preventative and general maintenance and repairs to all production equipment to ensure proper functionality and optimal efficiency
- Set up and install new or replacement equipment
- Handle all electrical repairs as needed
- Maintains daily log, reports, and records as required
- Collect, segregate, package, weigh, label and store materials to be recycled, and dispose of environmental waste in accordance with related procedures.
- Ensure all work areas are left in a clean and tidy condition
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit http://www.usa.lighting.philips.com/home
We are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience performing maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of electrical work
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (including reading, speaking and writing) with personnel at all levels, from production through management
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top