Job TitleLogistics Manager-Operations
Under the broad and general direction of the Distribution Center Manager, this position is accountable for managing all inventory control activities, financial controls, month end and year-end cut-off requirements, and administrative functions and associates.
Inventory and Financial Controls
Responsible for the inventory control functions to include SKU and bin accuracy reporting, cycle counting procedures and activities, representing the operation for test count and other external audits, occupancy reporting and DC layout, management of the scrap process, REC buckets, and outside storage reporting when applicable.
Responsible for the financial reporting BBSC spreadsheet. Processes reports to the network that show weekly and monthly fulltime and temp labor, Pcard expenditures, blocked invoices, purchasing system shopping carts, month end reporting, supplies expenditures, accruals, and other monthly network reporting as required.
ISO Certification/ICS Checks
Manages the ISO certification requirements to include, ISO database, policies and work instructions. Reviews previous audits and results and all minor and major non-compliances. Ensures action plans are designed and implemented. Performs ICS checks and updates the ICS database.
Responsible for various internal DC reports and external corporate reports to include reconciling and approving all productivity hours each week, verifying OT, BBSC reporting, submission of the productivity tracker, open delivery reports and put away reports, blocked invoices, requests for rework, AO1 reporting and ASN failures. Also manages the universal waste program and Grainger performance reporting.
Other General Duties and Responsibilities
- Export Control Officer
- Radioactive material licensing
- Annual RM training
- Health and Safety monthly meeting lead
- H&S audits
- Credit 360 reporting
- Accident investigation and reporting
- Approving equipment repairs
- RF equipment
- Facility repairs with JLL
- Fixed asset inventory and annual inspections
- Risk assessments
- PSCS audits
- IT issues with SM7 tickets and resolution
- Admin department management
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Logistics Management with 7+ years of distribution/warehouse experience, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to apply resourcefulness and creativity to solve warehouse space problems and department activities (processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment).
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to direct the operation of the warehouse in a cost-effective manner, without causing interference or disruption to general operations and respond successfully to a wide variety of warehouse problems (i.e., unavailable products and/or low quantity of products to ship to customers, etc.).
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to successfully respond to urgent situations.
- Possess thorough and effective communication (oral and written) skills
- Responsible for the distribution center's overall budget and ability to implement cost control measures when needed.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community. #LI-LB1
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top