Job TitleLogistics Coordinator
Do you want to participate in the growth of a market leader by delivering Best in Class Customer Service? Then Philips has the opportunity for you!
We are recruiting a Logistics Coordinator, based in Guildford, Surrey.
- Support management, field staff and internal and external customers in achieving the objectives with regard to sales and customer satisfaction in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Monitor/resolve and process issues regarding purchase orders.
- Arrange and monitor all direct deliveries proposals in accordance to the procedures to ensure the requests are processed correctly
- First line support coordination for queries from project desk, quotations & Account Managers
- Prepare & map processes within SAP to ensure that the right stock profile for Key accounts is being managed correctly
- Monitor stock levels, trends, sales forecasts & ensure that risk of obsolescence & failure of service towards customers is minimized within targets outlined.
- Liaise and advise internally on lead times for project materials to ensure scheduled deliveries are accurate and in line with customer expectations
- Ensure Philips high quality of customer service is achieved through ownership and follow through to resolution of any customer complaints
We are looking for
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Professional communication skills, fluent in English.
- Solid organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Proficient in Excel and analytics, with proven problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP is a plus.
You will be part of the Demand Planning team, working closely with other Supply Chain teams and Sales teams.
We offer you a challenging environment, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top