Lighting Application Specialist
Job TitleLighting Application Specialist
As Lighting Application Specialist (LIAS) you closely partner with the sales team aligned with respective local Market agenda to deliver best in class functional Lighting Application and design service. You will ensure compliance with internal and external rules, standards and procedures on all design parameters.
- Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Builds a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- Provides software development and consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provides follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Explains how to achieve desired light effects / levels with products in our portfolio
- Assesses potential application of company products to meet customer's needs
As a part of Philippines organization, the team you will join is the Professional Channel group that is based in Fort Bonifacio, Global City Taguig. They are responsible for building, developing and expanding our project sales business in the segments of – Retail and Hospitality, Office & Industry and Public Sector.
The Lighting Industry is going through its transformation, changing from conventional lighting to LED lighting, from components business to system, solution and service business, from stand-alone product to Smart and Connected solution. At the center of this transformation, Philips LED Lamps has experienced fast growth. Come be a part of the fast growing business, where you will learn LEDs, LED lamps, LED systems, LED application, and LED lighting solutions. You will have the opportunity to gain experience from product development, front-end application, to back end customer support. As our business grows, you will have plenty opportunity to grow as well.
We are looking for
- Graduate of Architecture or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of lighting design and application support experience
- Working experience with different Lighting design software is preferred
- Proven track record in creating innovative and effective lighting designs and layouts
- Lighting design certification or equivalent experience is preferred
- Deeply understands and educates others on lighting standards and practice
- Capable of simplifying ideas for non-lighting specialists
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top