Lifecycle CRM Marketing Manager - Smart Home Systems/HUE
Job TitleLifecycle CRM Marketing Manager - Smart Home Systems/HUE
Be part of the IoT lighting revolution Philips Hue is looking for highly ambitious people to fill a wide range of jobs. Having transformed the lighting market, we've become the global leader in connected consumer lighting. As a result, we're undergoing rapid growth, so we need talented professionals to help build on our success. This is your chance to make a great internal career move. You'll be part of an award -winning team that's driving the development of the fastest growing Internet of Things (IoT) platform.
Working with the world's leading technology companies, you can broaden your experience and grow your career at the cutting edge of the IoT revolution.
We are looking for a Lifecycle & CRM marketing evangelist to drive Philips Hue, the leader in smartphone-connected lighting to become a synonymous with Smart home. We need a creative, data-centric digital leader to bring understanding and awareness of Hue value-prop and help shape the overall Smart home category and make Hue the must-have in their lives. Finding new ways to bring the brand & category to life to our Base is a must. Leader will developed creative, leverage Hue Smart lighting Base to drive digital retention programs, find opportunities to increase brand interaction as well as customer lifetime value. This owner of the customer will harness customer data through multiple CRM and database tools to develop target segments and support digital/email marketing campaign optimizations. This role is also responsible for email strategy, calendar planning, deployment and optimizations as well as other CRM digital activations.
The candidate will be responsible for core programs including launching a Lifecycle, Early-Engagement and loyalty programs to create evangelists for Hue & Smart lighting category via the database.
- Act as business owner for CRM and database tools
- Develop customer segmentation based on available data and hypotheses.
- Apply segmentation to email and other campaign calendar planning.
- Identify VIP clients and propose exclusive programs, direct mail, etc.
- Liaise closely with merchandising and retail partners to develop customer communication calendar.
- Develop email and other campaign creative with graphics team, setup emails, QA, report on performance and implement optimizations
- Work closely with digital marketing team to create 360 campaigns and support from an email and retention perspective
- Launch and optimize lifecycle marketing programs including email campaigns, retargeting strategies and direct mail
- Conduct competitive analysis on digital CRM initiatives, setup benchmark reporting.
- Manage survey and responses. Share results and analysis with retail and ecommerce teams
- Provide analysis and insights about customers to inform customer experience strategies and field teams.
- Manage CRM budget and suggest allocation to programs.
- Manage store level CRM efforts including invite lists for events, event reports, ad-hoc reports, client information capture programs and reports.
- Manage database maintenance by partnering with all necessary entities, internal teams and external vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/ Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 5-8 years of retention and digital experience
- Knowledge of web tracking technologies and web analytics datasets such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- SQL or other database language ability a plus
- HTML ability a plus
- Detail oriented and results-driven
- Cooperation and excellent interpersonal skills: Must be a team player and be able to work with co-workers and outside vendors to meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to work independently, take initiative and be a self-starter
- Must be proficient working with numbers to ensure correctness of data produced
- Writes, transcribes and proofreads written material with a high level of accuracy and grammatical perfection
- Must have excellent time management and organization skills
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here.
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top