LED Development Engineer
Job TitleLED Development Engineer
- In-depth technical knowledge contribution in LED package and system architecture
- Translate product teams' predevelopment requirements and select the most appropriate LEDs for applications
- Contribute in definition of LED engine strategy
- Assess and steer LED supplier roadmaps to enable the most appropriate LEDs for applications
- Support design-ins of LED packages to LED lamps/systems
- Contribute and execution in new LED release
- Coordinate LED FA report and correct action
- Identify and define new opportunities for the different Lighting business utilizing new technologies and/ or LED chip and package architectures, to realize or out-perform our cost and performance roadmap.
- Take a leading role in efforts to materialize those innovations
- Serve a role model of taking ownership and create a team spirit
- Coaching and competence build up
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top