Lead Production Worker
Job TitleLead Production Worker
- Operate all relevant machinery, tool and equipment
- Undertake standard and complex production tasks safely and in accordance with instructions
- Set up or adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitor the quality of output to identify, discard or remanufacture faulty products
- Maintain accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Coach and mentor less experienced workers to help them use production equipment or resolve problems
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit http://www.usa.lighting.philips.com/home
We are looking for:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing assembly position
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Must be able to comply with established Safety policies and procedures
- Understand the basics of 5S and the 8 wastes
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top