Lead Architect Digital Design
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Are you excited to work on innvation of products and systems for the number 1 IoT Lighting company? Do you have the ambition to create new frameworks and systems that automate the way engineers design, produce and manage products? Do you see yourself as a technical leader who has the potential to lead projects for our demanding customers? If you have three yes, then apply and be part of the world of Signify. We expect you to define new tools and create system architectures by applying state-of-the art software technologies. We count on your skills, experience and enthusiasm to help us to shape the future of our Industry.
The Digital Workflow sector is one of the six sectors in Signify Research and is based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The sector strives to design, create and implement innovative solutions that transform our way of working and the way we design and produce our products and services. Your colleagues have software, mechanics, electronics, optics and product design background. You will contribute to several project teams and will be working in agile framework.
Together we can...
Within the Digital Workflow Sector, you will be the reference person for our automation processes and integration. You will work in teams and will also act as coach and sounding board on all levels of SW architecture. You will:
- Understand and formalize customer business needs and translate those into technical requirements
- Manage projects in an agile way
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team: mechanics, optics, electronics, software
- Evaluate solution approach options and available technology to ensure robust and scalable solutions by leveraging standard and state-of-the-art industry processes and tools
- Employing a systems engineering approach to design complete and complex frameworks and systems, at both conceptual and logical level.
- Documenting platform designs
- Rapidly produce prototype designs that can be market tested and grow into products
- Lead improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and perform future-oriented studies with other specialists;
- You have a Master Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Business process definition and reengineering
- Proven experience in automating at a product design process.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with large scale deployments of enterprise solutions (e.g. SAP deployment, Teamcenter deployment/integration, or equivalent)
- Knowledge of how to apply PLM and/or CAD/CAM/Simulation/Automation capabilities to large organizations to enable customer strategic initiatives to be deployed in an engineering environment
- Ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them
- Proven project leadership: acted as project leader or scrum master 1-2 years minimum experience
- Familiarity and conceptual understanding of Web Application servers
- Knowledge of one or more languages/frameworks: .NET, C#, , ORM
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams; you are curious, open and feel at home in an international dynamic environment
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top