Key Account Manager Wholesale (m/f)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As a Sales professional at Signify, you'll use your expertise and experience to help our customers discover the energy efficient benefits and experiential value of distinctive new lighting technologies and solutions. Using your entrepreneurial skills and sensitivity to complex business environments, you'll orchestrate both internal and external stakeholders to realize professional lighting solutions that consistently exceed customer expectations. It's a highly challenging role that offers unique opportunities for growth.
Your aim will be to develop long-term sustainable and profitable sales of Signify products and solutions from key accounts
This is a remote role, covering Ireland.
Together we can...
- Cooperate with appropriate people in the process of Solution Selling to new and existing customers and promotes the push-pull model through the Trade Channel.
- Ensure all Key Accounts are updated with the latest information on Philips Products and Solutions
- Collect on site market information in terms of the activity of competitors, emerging trends and changes in demand.
- Have direct accountability for their own sales and negotiate deals that will win profitable business
- Prepare and deploy account plans as necessary based on the new opportunities uncovered that will develop new end user opportunities
- Ensure that Philips Lighting Solutions are the preferred option for this customers
- Calculate propositions and Total Cost of Ownership calculations and presentations to drive sales in this new exciting area.
- Effectively use Philips Tools to monitor and generate sales - Salesforce.com, TCO, Dialux, etc and maintain their Customer Relationship Management database to the highest level ensuring all account and project details are up to date.
- Involve and Professionally cooperates with internal partners (Logistics, Customer Service etc) and external partners (Wholesalers, End Users etc) to reach efficient and effective operations. Ensuring we have a long standing profitable partnership.
- Establishe and maintains personal relationships with all relevant representatives and Key Decision Makers - through periodic visits, mails, presentations etc...
- Be dependable and have good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to respond to the needs of both the external and internal customer.
- Have a clear understanding in the process and tactics required to provide technical, solution based sales.
- Have excellent computer skills with the ability to work in an accurate and professional manner in a pressurised environment.
- Be very much a self-starter who can work on own initiative as well as contributing positively and proactively within the team.
- Be assertive and results orientated with the ability to achieve and exceed goals.
- Be willing to be flexible within the role in order to provide a professional service to our customer.
- English language
- Ability to network across all levels within an organisation with multiple stakeholders
- Be energetic and enthusiastic with an interest in the Lighting Sector and present new ways of working whenever possible
- Contribute highly at Team and Channel meetings
- Ensure they complete and return all forecasting and monthly reporting information on time to the Commercial Manager
- Have full driving licence
- Relevant business/marketing degree
- Knowledge of the Lighting Industry
- Knowledge of the Electrical Market
Back to top