Key Account Manager VAP
Job TitleKey Account Manager VAP
- Join a market leader in the lighting industry
- Great opportunity to be part of our growth strategy
- Dynamic and collaborative culture
Designation: Key Account Manager VAP
Reports to: Sales Manager Professional, Country Malaysia
To manage and grow VAP (Value Added Partner) accounts, promote sales of PCK (Philips Color Kinetics) and Dynalite products and Systems, develop meaningful relationship with creative lighting designers, have regular follow up of VAP Projects.
- To manage and grow VAP accounts for PCK and Dynalite Systems
- Deliver on AOP targets and maximize Philips' share of wallet on assigned VAP accounts
- Develop and expand VAP network as needed
- Develop meaningful relationship with key specifiers and lighting designers
- Focus on driving Systems and Services business through Partners.
- Conduct regular product/ system update with VAP partners and specifiers
- Work coherently with LiAS, Product management, marketing and Supply chain to deliver best result
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline with at least 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry
- At least 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 3+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- Focuses on customers and creates customer delight
- Understands complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understands Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- Is adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Communicates with impact
- Possesses strong organizational abilities
Interested or know someone who is?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are interested in working with a group of likeminded individuals where your contributions will be valued and rewarded.
Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top