Key Account Manager VAP
Job TitleKey Account Manager VAP
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) represents Philips towards the strategic and key customers with focus on customers active in Public Sector.
The KAM has an in-depth understanding of the customer business & strategy. He spends most of time understanding customer needs, defining a proposition that addresses these needs and driving profitable growth for Philips Lighting. KAM is responsible for creating customer sales strategy, as well as coordination and execution of the activities within a sales cycle. The goal is to maximize the value (managing top- and bottom-line) of the short & long-term business.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of business targets through the direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Create & execute business plan for the customer segment
- Play leading role in business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant internal functions
- Preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that these are fully adhered to
- Document partnership and business aspects with each customer, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately
- Provide reports and analysis as required
Crucial competencies and experience:
- Business Development and Sales Execution of complex sales opportunities
- Strong track of record of collaboration with extensive stakeholder's ecosystems as well as internal resources
- Proven ability to create strong relationships with customers
- Fact Based Selling & Solution Based Selling
- Thorough Business Planning & Project Coordination skills
- Forecasting Accuracy & Financial Acumen
Excellent career development opportunities can be expected in the near future.
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in healthcare, lighting and lifestyle. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top