Key Account Manager, VAP
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Professional Sales Team, based in Hanoi and be responsible To manage and grow VAP (Value Added Partner) accounts, promote sales of products , develop meaningful relationship with creative lighting designers, have regular follow up of VAP Projects .
Together we can...
- To manage and grow VAP accounts to deliver our value and growth
- Deliver on AOP targets and maximize Signify's share of wallet on assigned VAP accounts
- Develop and expand VAP network as needed
- Develop go to market strategy and execute business plan
- Develop meaningful relationship with key specifiers and lighting designers
- Focus on driving Systems and Services business through Partners.
- Conduct regular product/ system update with VAP partners and specifiers
- Work coherently with other functions including Marketing, Customer Service, Supply chain and F&A to deliver best result
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline with 3-5 years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry
- 3-5 years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 2-3 years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- Focuses on customers and creates customer delight
- Understands complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understands Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- Is adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Delivers on commitments
- Communicates with impact and English proficiency
- P o ssesses strong organizational abilities
Back to top