Key Account Manager VAP
Job TitleKey Account Manager VAP
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Key Account Manager with the responsibility for Value Added Partners segment in Poland.
You will represent Philips Lighting towards the nominated accounts in electro-technical professional distribution in Poland. The KAM has to have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and defines an account strategy that drives profitable growth opportunities for Philips in the area of stock and flow performance as well as sales of lighting projects. The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business for Philips and distributors.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing connected lighting opportunities in the assigned segment
- Preparing and leading business development of value-based propositions for defined customers
- Bringing customer insight to strengthen Philips Lighting's offer and related business models
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or master degree
- Fluent Polish and English (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- 3+ years of proven experience in sales environment in B2B segment
- Solid understanding and knowledge of solutions selling
- Knowledge of investment & decision-making process in commercial sector
- Ability to build an account plan for long term partnership development
- Proactive approach and self-drive
- Highly developed entrepreneurship
- Ability to work with multifunction company.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top