Key Account Manager (Value Added Partners)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Are you looking to develop and drive national partner strategies and contribute to the continuing growth of a leader in innovation? We are hiring a Partner KAM to develop, grow and optimize our partner strategies and channels in Finland.
Together we can...
- Build, maintain and improve partnerships with new partners and existing partners to position Signify as the preferred supplier
- Develop our partner network
- Initiate and coordinate efforts to the partners in order to maximize commercial results
- Determine new growth opportunities, define and drive action programs
- Create partner plans and define commercial strategies based on budget targets
- Build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis, and make proposals for improvement
- Direct accountability for the performance of your portfolio
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Tech Science, Business Administrations in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- 3+ years experience in solution selling and developing partnerships
- Proven track record of successful sales through partners
- You have experience from business development
- Good understanding of quality, quantity and direction in Partner management
- Knowledge from Lighting or electrical business environment is beneficial
- Ambitious, proactive, positive and open personality
- Ability to go the extra mile
- Good team player capabilities
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills
You will report directly to Country Leader and be working within the Professional Lighting sales team. You will be based in Vantaa, Finland.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your partner sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through our career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview.
Back to top