Key Account Manager, Trade
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
We are continually looking for individuals who share our passion for Lighting and an opportunity now exists for a proactive and energetic individual to join our team as a Key Account Manager.
Reporting to the Sales Manager Professional Trade and part of a wider, high performing sales team, you will be someone who has the natural ability to develop effective relationships with our clients to provide best in class, customer centric lighting solutions.
Together we can...
- Oversee the day to day business relationship between Signify Australia and our distributors to successfully deliver on growth and sales plans
- Create and execute business plans in collaboration with key customer stakeholders
- Lead all head office and distributor branch network communications to ensure Signify remains relevant and up to date with product, market and industry changes
- Ensure ongoing management of key customer relationships, ensuring a high level service is being provided wherever possible, aligned with strong strategy and growth initiatives
- Tertiary qualified (with a major in electrical engineering being a distinct advantage
- Have proven sales experience within a solutions selling culture, lighting knowledge will be advantageous.
- Prior experiences managing distributors/wholesalers will be highly regarded.
- A strong communicator with well-developed negotiation skills across all levels of an organisation
- A natural collaborator and have a demonstrated capacity to work in a matrix environment
Back to top