Key Account Manager Systems and Services (m/f)
Job TitleKey Account Manager Systems and Services (m/f)
Do you want to participate in the growth of a market leader by building and fostering relationships with named accounts in the Retail and Hospitality sector in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts?
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts. Part of the portfolio will be existing accounts but business development is as well expected.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases
- Delivers on the AOP Sales targets
- Creates action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drives for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
- Participates in customer and/or industry events as needed.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor /Master degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry such as ICT, Telecommunication, Automation industries.
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to large accounts across Italy
- 3+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
To be successful in this role, you will have to:
- Focus on customers, creates customer delight
- Understand complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understand Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- be adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Deliver on commitments
- Communicate with impact
- Possess strong organizational abilities
Be a part of our fast growing business. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top