Key Account Manager Systems and Services (m/f)
Job TitleKey Account Manager Systems and Services (m/f)
Do you want to participate in the growth of a market leader by building and fostering relationships with named accounts in the Retail and Hospitality sector in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts?
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts. Part of the portfolio will be existing accounts but business development is as well expected.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases
- Delivers on the AOP Sales targets
- Creates action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drives for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
- Participates in customer and/or industry events as needed.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor /Master degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry such as ICT, Telecommunication, Automation industries.
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to large accounts across Italy
- 3+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
To be successful in this role, you will have to:
- Focus on customers, creates customer delight
- Understand complex sales cycles at strategic level
- Understand Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- be adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Deliver on commitments
- Communicate with impact
- Possess strong organizational abilities
Be a part of our fast growing business. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today!
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top