Key Account Manager - Scotland - Professional Lighting
Job TitleKey Account Manager - Scotland - Professional Lighting
Are you looking to develop and drive national trade account strategies and contribute to the continuing growth of a leader in innovation?
We are hiring a Key Account Manager to develop and optimize the sales of Philips Lighting professional products and solutions through our trade distribution model for the Scotland.
- Build, maintain and improve partnerships with distributor/wholesale/trade key accounts to position Philips Lighting as the preferred supplier.
- Initiate and coordinate efforts to the accounts in order to maximize commercial results and long term sustainable relationships.
- Determine new growth opportunities, define and drive action programs.
- Create account plans and define commercial strategies based on budget targets.
- Build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis, and make proposals for improvement.
- Direct accountability for the performance of your portfolio.
You will report to the Sales Manager and be working within the Trade Lighting sales team. This position will be remote based.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent
- Proven products and services sales experience in a technical/control systems industry.
- Professional knowledge and experience in developing relationships with B2B end-user clients through agreed partners/wholesalers.
- Strong Customer Satisfaction focus.
- Ability to analyze financial sales results/trends and translate into solutions.
We offer you a challenging, international career, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Philips Lighting Solutions.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips Lighting Academy
- Social Events - a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top