Key Account Manager R&H
Job TitleKey Account Manager R&H
Philips Lighting, a Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) company, is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and employed 33,000 people worldwide.
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Key Account Manager with the responsibility for Retail & Hospitality segment in Poland.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing connected lighting opportunities in the assigned segment
- Preparing and leading business development of service value propositions for defined customers
- Bringing customer insight to strengthen Philips Lighting's value proposition and related business models
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or master degree
- Fluent Polish and English (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- 3+ years of proven experience in sales environment in B2B segment
- Solid understanding and knowledge of solutions selling – preferred in IT area
- Solid knowledge of Fact Based Selling & Solution Based Selling
- Knowledge of investment process in commercial sector
- Ability to build an account plan for long term partnership development
- Proactive approach and self-drive
- Highly developed entrepreneurship
- Driving license.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top