Key Account Manager - Public & Government Sector
Job TitleKey Account Manager - Public & Government Sector
As the world leader in Lighting, Philips is shaping the future with exciting new lighting applications and technologies. Our mission is to improve people's lives through innovations that matter. We don't just invent – we entertain, we enlighten, we solve. We are a technology company that cares about people.
As our organisation moves through an amazing period of growth and transformation, so too are our sales teams. An opportunity now exists for a Key Account Manager to join our team, managing accounts in the government and public sectors.
- Develop and implement channel strategies to drive sales growth and market share gains in the Public and Government sectors
- Delivering against established operational targets while maximizing sales opportunities and profitability
- Identify and create new commercial opportunities while leveraging a deep understanding of key market players
- Collaborate with customers to reach the best decision using a consultative approach, gaining deep customer insight and creating an inherent need for our propositions
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. We offer an environment where you are encouraged to learn through structured programs and from each other, ensuring that you are never short of a challenge.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Electrical Engineering or Business Management
- 8+ years of commercial B2B sales experience in a project environment that is fast paced
- Experience working on government / public accounts and demonstrated understanding of the requirements for the Philippines government procurement process
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated business and finance acumen; has the ability to be strategic as well as able to execute
- Knowledge in solution selling and identifying and addressing customer needs efficiently
Interested or know someone who is?
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top