Key Account Manager Public
Job TitleKey Account Manager Public
You will be assigned in maintaining current Public Key Accounts and hunting for new accounts for the segment.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets for Public segment by supporting in bidding and tendering processes
- Manage cost efficiency of each projects in the Public segment
- Build relationship with key personnel in the government departments / agencies
- Implement locally relevant channel strategy to drive sales growth and market share
- Identify/Create new commercial opportunities leveraging deep understanding of the market key players.
- Identify and navigate the relevant decision makers and communicates the features and benefits of our stakeholder and Eco-system Management.
- Develop sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all).
- Gains credibility by creating positive long term impact.
- Guides the customer to reach the best decision using a consultative approach, gaining deep customer insight and creating an inherent need for our propositions.
- Makes decisions and sets priorities and goals, establishing a balance between the benefits to be achieved by the customer and for Philips Lighting.
- Develop and improve Philips Lighting market position in the Professional business by identifying opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or related degree.
- Five years of solid Sales experience in a fast paced industry, selling experience in a commercial (B2B) and project sales capacity is a must. Must be also well connected and familiar with government stakeholders / decision makers of big contracting companies, real-estate, industrial, offices industries.
- Experience and knowledge in Government Procurement process
- Experience in influencing and negotiating with decision makers of key and potential customers
- Strong business and finance acumen, must be strategic and can execute plans effectively
- Knowledge in solution selling and identifying and addressing customer needs efficiently
As a part of Thailand organization, the team you will join is the Professional Channel group that is based in Bangkok Thailand. They are responsible for building, developing and expanding our project sales business in Thailand. The Professional team is divided into 4 major segments – Retail and Hospitality, Office & Industry, Public Sector and Value Added Partners.
The Lighting Industry is going through its transformation, changing from conventional lighting to LED lighting, from components business to system, solution and service business, from stand-alone product to Smart and Connected solution. At the center of this transformation, Philips LED Lamps has experienced fast growth. Come be a part of the fast growing business, where you will learn LEDs, LED lamps, LED systems, LED application, and LED lighting solutions. You will have the opportunity to gain experience from product development, front-end application, to back end customer support. As our business grows, you will have plenty opportunity to grow as well.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top