Key Account Manager Public
Job TitleKey Account Manager Public
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
You are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts
- Maximizes sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases
- Creates action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Delivers on the AOP Sales targets
- Drives for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
- Participates in customer and/or industry events as needed
- Embraces the culture of the organization and places the interest of the company above ones own interest respecting GBP
- 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry.
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 3+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelors degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline
- Fluent Czech and English
Excellent career development opportunities can be expected in the near future.
You will be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in healthcare, lighting and lifestyle. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top