Key Account Manager - Project Dealers
Job TitleKey Account Manager - Project Dealers
As a Key Account Manager - Project Dealers, you will manage and develop our Value Added Partner (VAP) accounts, develop meaningful relationship with creative lighting designers, have regular follow up of different VAP Projects. You will ensure compliance with internal and external rules, standards and procedures on all design parameters.
- Develop and expand VAP network as needed
- Focus on driving Systems and Services business through Partners.
- Conduct regular product/ system update with VAP partners and specifiers
- Work coherently with LiAS, Product management, marketing and Supply chain to deliver best result
- Understand the customer objectives and map their business requirements with Philips services offerings;
- Differentiate Philips services offerings strategically and tactically by understanding the business drivers, knowledge of the competition, and by applying the appropriate mix of technology and value added services
- Document partnership and business aspects with each customer, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately
As a part of Thailand organization, the team you will join is the Professional Channel group that is based in Bangkok Thailand. They are responsible for building, developing and expanding our project sales business in Thailand. The Professional team is divided into 4 major segments – Retail and Hospitality, Office & Industry, Public Sector and Value Added Partners.
The Lighting Industry is going through its transformation, changing from conventional lighting to LED lighting, from components business to system, solution and service business, from stand-alone product to Smart and Connected solution. At the center of this transformation, Philips LED Lamps has experienced fast growth. Come be a part of the fast growing business, where you will learn LEDs, LED lamps, LED systems, LED application, and LED lighting solutions. You will have the opportunity to gain experience from product development, front-end application, to back end customer support. As our business grows, you will have plenty opportunity to grow as well.
We are looking for
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering or related degree
- 3+ years of Sales Experience gained from related industries preferably customer facing experience
- Ability to influence many stakeholders and team up with others
- Proven Account Management success in the B2B environment. Ideally from the Lighting industry
- In-depth knowledge of Lighting market trends, value chain, specification sales process
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top