Key Account Manager, Professional Public
Job TitleKey Account Manager, Professional Public
- Identify/Create new commercial opportunities leveraging deep understanding of the key players in the market
- Identify and navigate the relevant decision makers and communicate the features and benefits of our stakeholder and Eco-system Management
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with key accounts to keep or to set Philips as preferred supplier.
- Initiate and coordinate all Philips efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group.
- Create an account plan for each key account for 2 years in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategy and actions per account as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Create and implement action programs for and with the key accounts to improve the performance of Philips. Drives the performance of the functions in the key account team for successful completion of the project
- Guide the customer to reach the best decision using a consultative approach, gaining deep customer insight and creating an inherent need for our propositions
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top