Key Account Manager Professional, O&I
Job TitleKey Account Manager Professional, O&I
As a Key Account Manager, Professional - Office & Industry (O&I) you will develop and and Implement locally relevant channel strategy to drive sales growth and market share gains for the O&I segment.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets for both end user and system & services sales with a focus on Industry and Office segments business
- Deliver against established operational targets while maximizing sales opportunities and profitability in your sales channel
- Create new commercial opportunities leveraging deep understanding of the market key players.
- Identify and navigate the relevant decision makers and communicates the features and benefits of our stakeholder and Eco-system Management.
- Develop sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all).
- Gains credibility by creating positive long term impact.
- Guides the customer to reach the best decision using a consultative approach, gaining deep customer insight and creating an inherent need for our propositions.
- Translates insights into economical and high-quality solutions, ensuring high returns on investment for customers.
- Makes decisions and sets priorities and goals, establishing a balance between the benefits to be achieved by the customer and for Philips Lighting.
- Develop and improve Philips Lighting market position in the Professional business by identifying opportunities
As a part of our Vietnam organization, the team you will join is the Professional Channel group that is based in Ho Chi Minh City. They are responsible for building, developing and expanding our project sales business in Vietnam. The Professional team is divided into 4 major segments – Retail and Hospitality, Office & Industry, Value Added Partner and Public Sector.
The Lighting Industry is going through its transformation, changing from conventional lighting to LED lighting, from components business to system, solution and service business, from stand-alone product to Smart and Connected solution. At the center of this transformation, Philips LED Lamps has experienced fast growth. Come be a part of the fast growing business, where you will learn LEDs, LED lamps, LED systems, LED application, and LED lighting solutions. You will have the opportunity to gain experience from product development, front-end application, to back end customer support. As our business grows, you will have plenty opportunity to grow as well.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Business Management or related course, MBA in Sales or Marketing preferred
- Five (5) years of solid Sales experience in building materials industry and selling experience in a commercial (B2B) capacity and solution selling is a must.
- Experience in handling Office and Industry segment is preferred
- Experience in influencing and negotiating with decision makers of existing and potential customers
- Strong business and finance acumen, must be strategic and can execute plans effectively
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top