Key Account Manager Prof. Trade
Job TitleKey Account Manager Prof. Trade
Currently, for our consumer business we are looking for a suitable individual for a position Key Account Manager – Professional Lighting Solutions for Estonia.
Lighting District is a commercial organization within Lighting CEE Market structure. Sales organization set-up is based on a go-to-market approach, in which Trade Sales covers sales to Trade partners in Professional and Consumer market.
You will represent Philips Lighting towards the nominated accounts in electro-technical professional distribution in Estonia. The KAM has to have an in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in the country and defines an account strategy that drives profitable growth opportunities for Philips in the area of stock and flow performance as well as sales of lighting projects. The goal is to maximizing the value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business for Philips and distributors.
- Negotiate with customers the yearly terms and conditions
- Keep direct contact with the customer key stakeholders (distributors, wholesalers, lighting designed offices, direct investors and construction companies)
- Be the partner to the customer in creating common strategy
- Create high quality and detailed yearly Account plan in cooperation with sales management, marketing and aligned/agreed with the customer, set targets and plan activities and MarCom deliverables
- Initialize customer tailored sales promotions including quality monitoring and improvement actions realization if needed
- Realize trainings for the customers to explain strategy and product portfolio in cooperation with Trade Marketing Manager
- Develop, maintain and improve long-term partnership with customers with target to establish Philips as a preferred partner
- Ensure queries are solved effectively balancing service and cost
- Bachelor or master degree, with the preference in electrical/IT/economy field
- Fluent Estonian and English (both written and spoken) as a must
- 3+ years of sales experience in a fast paced technology industry in a professional domain
- 3+ years of proven track record in sales target achievements
- 3+years in different sales & business assignment with ability to influence in a fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
- Proven experience in the area of project and ecosystem management
- Success stories in the area of day to day business management and target delivery
- Experience in Public sector/stakeholder management/ will be an asset
- Result driven
- Ability to work with multifunction company
- High knowledge of account planning
- Financial acumen
- Seamlessly connects and influences customer' s decision making
- Ability to create a positive and engaging environment with colleagues.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top