Key Account Manager, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Job TitleKey Account Manager, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
The Key Account Manager, OEM Channel will be responsible for building and fostering relationships with named key accounts to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named key accounts for our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) segment
- Implements sales strategy with named key accounts to drive sales growth and maximize profitability
- Delivers Annual Operational Plan (AOP) targets
- Achieves revenue, margins with the Named Accounts
- Establishes high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Manages and maintains customer relationship and manages deal pipeline
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
The Lighting Industry is going through its transformation, changing from conventional lighting to LED lighting, from components business to system, solution and service business, from stand-alone product to Smart and Connected solution. At the center of this transformation, Philips LED Lamps has experienced fast growth. Come be a part of the fast growing business, where you will learn LEDs, LED lamps, LED systems, LED application, and LED lighting solutions. You will have the opportunity to gain experience from product development, front-end application, to back end customer support. As our business grows, you will have plenty opportunity to grow as well.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- 3+ years of working experience in the lighting industry, preferably LED intensive
- Sales experience in a fast paced industry domain and a proven track record in sales target achievements
- Experience in different sales & business assignments with ability to influence in a complex, fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
- Experience in market/customer facing operations
- Leverages standard practices and encourages cooperation across boundaries
- Advanced knowledge of account planning, preferably with past experience working in OEM channels
- Solid background of technical related sales, value proposition selling skills, and key customer management
- Solid background in direct end user and influencer engagement
- Ability to create a positive and engaging environment with colleagues
- Strong Communication and English skills
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top