Key Account Manager, OEM
Job TitleKey Account Manager, OEM
At Philips Lighting, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways. The lighting industry is in full transformation. Conventional light sources are rapidly replaced with electronic light sources (LED) and this has enabled the use of digital technology to connect and control lighting and increase functionality in a way that was never possible before. The innovation speed has increased dramatically and the scope has expanded to electronics, software, communications and information technology, systems engineering and data analytics for services.
The Key Account Manager, OEM Channel will be responsible for building and fostering relationships with named key accounts to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with key personnel at named key accounts for our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) segment
- Implements sales strategy with named key accounts to drive sales growth and maximize profitability
- Delivers Annual Operational Plan (AOP) targets
- Achieves revenue, margins with the Named Accounts
- Establishes high levels of customer partnership and satisfaction
- Manages and maintains customer relationship and manages deal pipeline
- Collaborates effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- 3+ years of working experience in the lighting industry, preferably LED intensive
- Sales experience in a fast paced industry domain and a proven track record in sales target achievements
- Experience in different sales & business assignments with ability to influence in a complex, fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
- Experience in market/customer facing operations
- Leverages standard practices and encourages cooperation across boundaries
- Advanced knowledge of account planning, preferably with past experience working in OEM channels
- Solid background of technical related sales, value proposition selling skills, and key customer management
- Ability to create a positive and engaging environment with colleagues
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions our approach is to observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders- to ensure that what we do every day addresses their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and even with consumers in their homes, Philips Lighting seeks to simply enhance people's lives with light.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top