Key Account Manager - Modern Retail
Job TitleKey Account Manager - Modern Retail
- Sales Fundamental Delivery: Responsible for the achievement of set goals on Lighting product sales and profitability, pricing, merchandising, reach and promotions in assigned accounts.
- Key Account Management: Owns development of business building plans for key accounts; Plan and execute the relevant sales and marketing programs. To do well execute of sales plan and achieve sales target
- A/R and Budget Management: Responsible for achieving set A/R goals ( DSO, % overdue, CMs generated in your area. Also manages expense through efficient promotion program and cost-effective activities.
- Market Information: Responsible for data gathering on competition and other trade information vital to the operations. This includes data on pricing, organization, promotions, memberships, etc.
Requirement / Qualification:
- Minimum 5+ years working experience in Brand Key Account Sales & in consumer product industry.
- Experience in dealing with Modern Trade (Hyper) account, and familiar with channel marketing promotion programs/ operations / dealing contract.
- Be able to work independently to fulfill customers' requirement by coordinating different function team.
- Have proven record in developing new key account, from early engagement to sales happen.
- Fluent in English reading/writing.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top