Key Account Manager Mass Market
Job TitleKey Account Manager Mass Market
Lighting accounts for almost 20% of global electricity use and here at Philips Lighting we are focused on delivering unique sustainable value and energy efficient solutions to our customers and consumers.
With our outstanding range of products already available via a number of modern retail and consumer channels in Malaysia, we are now seeking a motivated and high performing Key Account Manager to join our team to help us drive this continued success.
Reporting directly to our Consumer channel, you will have ownership of significant key accounts. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing sales strategies (inclusive of pricing and promotions) to drive profitable sales volumes and revenue growth
- Maintaining ongoing, collaborative relationships with key retailers, inclusive of regular customer and site visits
- Competitor analysis and developing a deep understanding of the industry landscape to assist in spearheading the growth of categories within key accounts
- Working closely with internal teams (inclusive of supply, demand and customer service teams) to ensure customers receive a flawless level of service
- Actively contributing to the team to improve processes and building a strong team spirit
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader in the Lighting industry. Our product portfolio is unrivalled with consistent R&D in new products and technologies.
You will be part of a team that has a strong work ethic with an emphasis on autonomy and the opportunity to drive your own growth and career. Ongoing training and support is provided as is regular reviews of your development plans in what is truly an international organisation.
We are looking for
- Degree qualified with approximately 5+ years FMCG experience in a similar role
- Strong account management experience specifically in consumer / modern retail space
- Commercially focused with strong financial acumen and a high level of attention to detail
- Experience in delivering strong account management plans with a record of accomplishment in being able to connect with and influence key decision makers
- High level of motivation with an ability to create a positive and engaging environment with team members
- Ability to travel frequently to customer sites and stores
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top