Key Account Manager Export
Job TitleKey Account Manager Export
Philips Lighting Africa operates in many countries in Africa, from the Cape Town to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Lighting Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has presence in seven other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Algiers, Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos, Nairobi and Tunis. Philips Lighting Africa is one of the growth drivers for Philips.
For Philips Lighting in Ivory Coast we are looking for an experienced Sales/Key Account Manager with strong knowledge of managing business partners to achieve stretching targets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
The Key Account Manager has an in-depth understanding of the customer business & strategy. He spends most of time understanding customer needs, defining a proposition that addresses these needs and driving profitable growth for Philips Lighting.
- Develops, maintains and improves relations with a limited number of key-accounts to keep or to set Philips as preferred supplier.
- Initiates and coordinates all Philips efforts to the accounts in order to maximize the output of the sales group.
- Creates an account plan for each key-account for 2 years in which budgeted targets are translated into specific strategy and actions per account as part of the operational plan of the sales group.
- Creates and implements action programs for and with the key-accounts to improve the performance of Philips. Drives the performance of the functions in the key-account team to get it done.
- Systematically analyzes and reports sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends to make proposals for improvement.
You will be part of a team that is passionate of achieving results, customer focused, innovative and supports each involve travels to other parts of the country. The position is based in Ivory Coast.
- We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Excellent package (including personal benefits package)
- A variable bonus based on personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, free training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- We are looking for an experienced Sales/Business Developer who can work in a small team and lead small projects.
- At minimum of 5 years working experience within a Sales/Business development role in challenging technical environment such as; Lighting, Export, Automotive Industry, Heavy Equipment, Construction, Manufacturing, FMCG
- Strong communication skills, proven ability to work in challenging environments, perseverance
- Management skills, worked as a team leader in small projects.
- Fluent English and French proficiency is required.
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment - and business interviews. An online assessment may be part of our recruitment process.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company.
We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top