Key Account Manager - Entertainment Lighting
Job TitleKey Account Manager - Entertainment Lighting
Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. We lead the industry in connected systems and services across multiple segments including Entertainment Lighting. Our strength in the market is a direct result of our global positioning and due to our constant growth in Australia and New Zealand; we are now seeking a sales professional from the entertainment industry to join our team.
Reporting to the Australia & New Zealand Sales Manager for Philips Entertainment Lighting, you will be part of a close-knit team and work together in a collaborative manner to achieve outstanding sales growth for our business. More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Building the Philips Entertainment Lighting portfolio with specific dealers in a defined territory, delivering against agreed sales targets
- Product championing our Entertainment Lighting portfolio, collaborating with the global Philips Entertainment Lighting community on product specifications and tenders
- Managing existing as well as building new contacts in our Dealer and Consultant networks
Philips Lighting is a truly global organisation and whilst your immediate colleagues will be based in Australia and New Zealand, you will be working with the rest of the Philips Entertainment Lighting community spread over our European, American and Asian operations.
Here at Philips Lighting we are passionate about what we do. We offer you a culture that is reflective of this and you will be working in an organisation that continues to innovate and challenge convention to discover new and better ways of doing things. With a strong focus on creating meaningful innovation and driving operational results, our behaviours and competencies are governed by the obligation to always act with integrity.
For this opportunity, we offer you a competitive salary coupled with a car, laptop, mobile phone and sales incentive program. As this role will require significant travel to our customers and dealers, you will have an opportunity to be based in your home office or in one of our Philips Lighting locations in either Sydney or Melbourne.
We are looking for
- An understanding of the entertainment industry and ideally established contacts/networks in entertainment lighting
- Proven sales capability in a commercial role, with experience in managing a dealer network as well as end users
- A proven track record in key account management and value based selling principles
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with experience in managing budgets and a P&L
- High level relationship building and influencing skills
Interested or know someone who is?
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top