Key Account Manager - Enterprise Systems- Hospitality, Gaming/Casino
Job TitleKey Account Manager - Enterprise Systems- Hospitality, Gaming/Casino
This is a work from home remote role that can be based anywhere in the US providing you are located in close proximity to a major metropolitan airport.
Key Account Manager – Enterprise Systems & Services, Hospitality- Gaming & Casino
Sells Philips innovative lighting systems and services, including Guest by Design, to identified enterprise hospitality/gaming accounts.
We challenge you to drive innovation adoption and sales for Philips resulting in corporate specifications and ownership group acceptance and deployment.
This position reports under the End User Commercial group of Philips Lighting North America. PLNA is the global market leader in lighting. Numerous KAMs support the multitude of segments.
- Work with identified key accounts (MGM, Wynn, Caesar's, etc. ) to establish a long-term strategy where lighting systems and services support their revenue or operating objectives and customer experience.
- Identify the ecosystem of influencers and decision makers that will adopt Guest by Design and work across various sales teams and marketing to develop strategies to close projects.
- Collaborate with Alliance Partners to expand the impact of the lighting systems at the customer through IT integration and data analytics to provide the best possible guest experience.
- Maximize sales performance & profitability. Ensures continued cost-efficiency and profitability through the structure of the business relationship and the collaboration with Solution Architects and Systems Center.
We are looking for:
- Min 5+ years sales experience at C-suite in large hospitality/ gaming /casino customers.
- Construction/electrical business experience and/or IT integration experience a plus.
- Hospitality vertical selling experience.
- Minimum education-BA. MBA preferred.
- Proven ability to handle a large product and systems portfolio with multiple influencers.
- Knowledge of complex and profitable deal structures.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Success operating within a matrix environment.
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
Philips transforms environments through dynamic and innovative uses of light. Our award-winning LED lighting systems, lighting controllers, and custom lighting solutions reinvent light as a highly efficient, long lasting, environmentally friendly, and inherently digital source of illumination. Philips Lighting offers an unmatched depth of expertise, stellar track record, and unparalleled industry knowledge especially in the LED space.
Philips is an equal employment employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top