Key Account Manager End-users (Office-Industry-Healthcare)
Job TitleKey Account Manager End-users (Office-Industry-Healthcare)
Key account manager End-users (Office-Industry-Healthcare)
You are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts, End-users (Office-Industry-Healthcare) in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts.
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases.
- Deliver on the AOP Sales and Margins targets
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders (architects, specifiers, promotors & investors) and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach.
- You develop sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all).
- You offer competitive value propositions for the customer ensure maximum business impact.
- Participate in customer events as needed.
- You are able to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party.
- You identify/create new commercial opportunities leveraging deep understanding of the market key players.
- You recognize the relevant decision makers and communicate the features and benefits of our propositions with confidence & impact.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Competitive base salary package (inclusive lunch vouchers, end year gratification, holiday pay)
- 20 days of leave and 10 days extra additional compensation
- Solid pension scheme (at least two different group insurances), and a collective health insurance inclusive dental care (possibility for the members of your family to join at a competitive price)
- Company car, laptop
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, free web-based training and coaching on the job
- Possibility to buy Philips shares and the newest products (online shop)
- Healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours (with possibility to work from home)
We are looking for
- 5-10 years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry.
- At least 5 years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- At least 3 years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- You are bilingual Dutch, French, with a good knowledge of English
- By focusing on customers, you create customer delight
- You understand complex sales cycles at strategic level.
- You are able to pursue commercial opportunities with vigor and discipline to close the deals despite challenges.
- You understand Technology/Software & Connectivity domains (illumination & beyond) including the benefits of maximum energy efficient, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- You understand financial implications of a solution for the customer and you demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party (financial & business acumen)
- You are a team player: you bring the right team together leveraging respective areas of expertise. You collaborates efficiently in the matrix organization with a "greater-good" spirit. Shares knowledge and commercial leads where relevant.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills for both internal and external parties.
- You are adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- You deliver on commitments and communicate with impact and you have strong organizational abilities.
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 269639.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top