Key Account Manager End Users Sales Luxembourg
Job TitleKey Account Manager End Users Sales Luxembourg
Job DescriptionKey Account Manager End User Sales Luxembourg
Your challenge is to build and foster relationships with assigned B2B accounts (end-users) in public sector, office, industry, retail markets and also to installers and system integrators in order to maximize sales and profitability.
As Key Account Manager End-User Sales you are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key personnel at assigned accounts
- Maximizing sales opportunities by increasing Philips Lighting's share of account purchases
- Meeting AOP sales and margin targets
- Creating action plans to penetrate key accounts, identifying multiple stakeholders (architects, specifiers, promoters and investors) and engaging internal resources while driving the sales process
- Achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction by understanding critical customer challenges and taking a solution-based approach
You will be part of the Luxembourg sales team, focusing on end user sales towards our segments 'office/industry', 'retail, healthcare and hospitality' and 'public'. This role is reporting to the Sales Manager End Users for Belgium & Luxembourg.
We are looking for
- 5 - 10 years' proven experience in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast-paced technology industry
- At least 5 years of strong of quota achievement presenting products and services to key accounts
- At least 3 years of value-based selling in a market/customer-facing role
- An understanding of complex sales cycles at a strategic level; but also hard selling experiences on short-term level
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges
- An understanding of technology, software and connectivity domains including the benefits of maximum energy efficiency, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in French, German and good knowledge of Luxembourgish and English would be an advantage
We offer you the opportunity to build an international sales career at a leading brand with high-visibility projects and progressive customers. You can work on innovative deals and business models in a challenging, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies and discounts on Philips products.
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips Lighting career site- vacancy number 266566
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Contact Carol de Bleecker, Talent Acquisition Consultant Benelux
About Philips Lighting
Philips Lighting is internationally recognized as a leading global brand delivering meaningful innovations. We at Philips Lighting believe that technology should be advanced yet easy to use, whether it's something in people's daily life like a wake-up light or improving urban life through intelligent lighting systems. In the end we all work together to positively impacting the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We observe and listen to people — our customers, consumers and stakeholders — to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities and with consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and systems and services which enhance people's lives with light.
Our markets and our expertise
Philips Lighting is dedicated to enhancing life with light. With around 33'000 people, employed in 60 countries, with manufacturing facilities in 25 countries and revenues of € 7,1B (year 2016) we are the leading provider in the world of lighting 'solutions' for both professional and consumer markets, from light sources, luminaires and controls to lighting systems and services. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities and with customers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and systems & services which enhance people's lives with light. We deliver unique value and energy efficient solutions to consumers and professional customers, every day and everywhere. We are using deep customer insights and technological innovations, coupled with our trusted brand and global leadership positions, to lead the digital lighting revolution. We serve our customers through a market segment approach which encompasses Homes, Office and Outdoor, Industry, Retail, Hospitality, Entertainment, Healthcare.
Market trends in lighting
With the remarkable transformation currently taking place in the lighting industry, we see that the future is brighter than ever. LED technology and its novel applications is gaining ground as the new source of lighting which gives us ample opportunity to create innovative value propositions and business opportunities in all market segments. As the human population continues to grow and migrate to cities, the world needs more light. At the same time, our precious natural resources are shrinking, so the world needs more energy-efficient light. The world also needs Digital light – that connects with people, places and devices in a whole new way.
Ambition and Strategy
Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives. Philips will continue to lead the lighting industry, grow with the market and expand market share as we capture the value and growth that this dynamic market brings.
Our strategy consists of the following pillars:
Optimize cash from conventional products to fund our growth
Innovate in LED products commercially and technologically to outgrow the market
Lead the shift to systems, building the largest connected installed base
Capture adjacent value through new services business models
Be our customers' best business partner locally, leveraging our global scale
- Accelerate on our operational excellence improvement journey
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top