Key Account Manager End Users Sales Luxembourg
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- You are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts, End-users in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts.
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Signify share of accounts' purchases.
- Deliver on the AOP Sales and Margins targets
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders (architects, specifiers, promotors & investors) and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach.
- You develop sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all).
- You offer competitive value propositions for the customer ensure maximum business impact.
- Participate in customer and/or industry events as needed.
- You are able to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party.
- You identify/create new commercial opportunities leveraging deep understanding of the market key players.
- You recognize the relevant decision makers and communicate the features and benefits of our propositions with confidence & impact.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Competitive base salary package (inclusive lunch vouchers, end year gratification, holiday pay)
- 20 days of leave and 10 days extra additional compensation
- Solid pension scheme (at least two different group insurances), and a collective health insurance inclusive dental care (possibility for the members of your family to join at a competitive price)
- Company car, laptop
- Elaborative set of tools to drive your career, free web-based training and coaching on the job
- Possibility to buy Signify shares and the newest products (online shop)
- Healthy work-life balance, which means you can enjoy flexible working hours (with possibility to work from home)
- 5-10 years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry.
- At least 5 years of strong experience presenting systems and services to accounts
- At least 3 years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- You are bilingual French/German, with a good knowledge of English
- By focusing on customers, you create customer delight
- You understand complex sales cycles at strategic level.
- You are able to pursue commercial opportunities with vigor and discipline to close the deals despite challenges.
- You understand Technology/Software & Connectivity domains (illumination & beyond) including the benefits of maximum energy efficient, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- You understand financial implications of a solution for the customer and you demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party (financial & business acumen)
- You are a team player: you bring the right team together leveraging respective areas of expertise. You collaborates efficiently in the matrix organization with a "greater-good" spirit. Shares knowledge and commercial leads where relevant.
- You are adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- You deliver on commitments and communicate with impact and you have strong organizational abilities.
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Signify career site- vacancy number 266566
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top