Key Account Manager End User Public
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
In this role your challenge is to build and foster relationships with assigned accounts (end-users) in the Public Domain in order to maximize sales and profitability.
Together we can...
Sales Process Management:
- Manage allocated Lighting projects in Pakistan until successful conclusion and achieve sales targets in terms of sales and profit margin
- Support sales managers in realization of country target
- Responsible for generating sales reports and pipeline tracking on regular intervals and ensure sales forecast accuracy to Sales Manager
- Perform Pre-sales activities such as: Submittals, Quotations, Price Approvals, Site Visits/Mock-Ups, Product Selection etc.
- Support in order execution by coordinating with relevant internal (Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, etc.) and external stakeholders (Channel Partner, Client, Consultant, Contractor, etc) to ensure customer satisfaction
- Deploy respective segment/country strategy with the support of Sales Manager
- Ability to manage independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Support on demand/lead generation through support and interaction with segment specific local specifiers
- Support Sales Managers in developing new leads, building relationships with new customers and improve the relationship with existing customers
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing activities
- Coordinate with Supply Chain, Product Management, Finance and Lighting design teams ensuring timely service to customers
- Channelize and highlight market-specific product portfolio requirements to the relevant internal stakeholders
- A Bachelor degree holder in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years experience in sales & marketing with knowledge of lighting applications and/or controls is a plus
- Proven quota achievement presenting systems and services to key accounts
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges
- An understanding of systems and controls are an added advantage
- Self-starter, work under pressure, good interpersonal skills, ability to exceed goals, has self initiative
- Be able to work in a fast paced multi-cultural environment
- Innovative and creative thinking
- An understanding of technology, software and connectivity domains including the benefits of maximum energy efficiency, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management
- Excellent communication in English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization
Back to top