Key Account Manager - End User
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
This role is part of our Professional Channel for Signify Philippine based in Manila. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping the Professional Channel's vision and driving its strategy, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Develop and maintain business operations with key end users based on long-term sustainable business model resulting in effective sales of added-value professional lighting solutions and services.
- Take the lead in the acquisition of new strategic accounts and create account plans for key accounts.
- Establish and maintains personal relationships with relevant representatives of the key account, particularly the key decision makers.
- Inspire customers and proactively go beyond their expectations.
- Having minimum 5 years of experiences in key account management and consultative selling principles, in a fast paced Technology Industry.
- Value based selling in a market/customer facing role.
- Having strong influencing skills and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology/Sciences, Business Management, or a related discipline.
Back to top