Key Account Manager End User
Job TitleKey Account Manager End User
Are you looking to develop and drive national Partner strategies and contribute to the continuing growth of a leader in innovation? We are hiring a Partner KAM to develop, grow and optimize our Partner strategies and channels in Finland.
- · Build, maintain and improve partnerships with big building owners in Finland
- Do direct sales with our system and service portfolio
- Sales and profit targets
- Initiate and coordinate efforts to the accounts in order to maximize commercial results
- Determine new growth opportunities, define and drive action programs
- Create account plans and define commercial strategies based on budget targets
- Build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis, and make proposals for improvement
- Direct accountability for the performance of your portfolio € and IGM.
We are looking for
- You have an academic degree and a proven track record in sales (>3 years), combined with experiences solution selling.
In addition you have:
- Proven track record of successful sales toward end users, specifiers and/or installers
- Solution selling capabilities -> Solutions and value-added services sales
- Understanding of quality, quantity and direction in account management
- Knowledge from Lighting or constructions business could be beneficial
- It´s important to know how the ecosystem is working ( installers, building owners, specifiers, wholesalers, architects…)
- Knowledge of construction business could be advantage
- Fluent Finnish and English skills
- Ambitious, proactive, positive and open personality
- Ability to go the extra-mile
- Good team player capabilities
- Your Team
You will report directly to Country Leader and be working within the Professional Lighting sales team. You will be based in Vantaa, Finland.
We offer you a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career working for the leading lighting company where the innovation in LED and connected lighting make our work change rapidly. We offer you the opportunity to join a great team that works along the values of taking ownership, hardworking, fun with each other, fact driven, out of the box thinking, and continues supporting and improving each other by providing true and positive feedback. A unique place for highly skilled talents offering a unique possibility to drive revenue in the B2B markets. Furthermore, we want to be and stay winners: we have high scores in terms of performance, and are looking for colleagues that have the same focus.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top